Hi! I’m Rachel: dietetics student, major foodie, avid reader, and self-proclaimed klutz. That’s me over there on the right. The gorgeous girl on the left is my sister-in-law (or ‘bro-in-law’, as we prefer to call it) and partner-in-crime, Lauren. Welcome to Finding the Wardrobe! This is my space for myself and anyone else looking to better themselves.
Finding the Wardrobe is all about finding the path to your best self, another world full of possibilities you never knew could exist, just as the Pevensie children found Narnia through the wardrobe. Thus, Finding the Wardrobe! Take a look around, pin a few things, maybe try out a new recipe … We’re in this together!
Got a question or just want to say hey? Drop me a line!
Want to know more about me?
- My favorite movies are Princess Bride, The Karate Kid, and Mean Girls. I can quote all three like it’s my job.
- I’ve been dating the same wonderful man for four years, and I finally married him a little bit ago. He’s kind of a babe.
- I tend to let him talk me into doing stupid stuff like running a half marathon (I had never even done a 5k), skydiving, signing up for a Warrior Dash the day before, running away to Florida to get married … The list keeps growing.
- Alright, I tend to do stupid stuff on my own. (White water rafting during intense thunderstorms, jumping off giant rocks into water, repelling off huge cliffs …)
- Continuing on now …
- I wanted to be a writer for the longest time until I realized you can’t make much money at it. So now I’m studying to be a dietiitan, and I’ve realized nutrition is my passion.
- I’m a nerd (surprise!).
Well, that’s about it!